Saturday, September 11, 2004

Posting Pictures

My work schedule for the month of September is very light because my schools have Undokai (Sports Festival). Most extracurricular activities and some lessons, like English, get axed, so the students can practice and prepare for this big event.

I'm using my free time to post pictures from my summer journey through SE Asia into all my previous related entries. This is a very tedious process and I'm not finished yet, but I'm slowly working my through it.

To see pictures from my trip, please check the archives, on the left side of homepage, for July and August and scroll down.

I've also added a feature to facilitate emailing posts between friends. Just click the small envelope icon at the bottom of each post, enter the required email addresses, and press send. Easy.

Enjoy.

No comments: