Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Windowlicker

I wish I had some great adventure to write about, but the truth of the matter is that I've done absolutely nothing the past few weeks except import music into my iTunes and iPod.

These toys are a blessing and a curse. It's made listening to music around my house much easier due to the convenience of having my entire musical library a few mouse clicks away. Hell, it's even made my drive to and from work downright enjoyable because I've got all my music at my fingertips.

The major drawback is that I've spent every spare moment of the day trying to put more and more music into the thing, and it's turned me into an even more anal retentive person because everything has to be labelled exactly right and fit into a proper genre, so I can find it easily. That might sound simple enough, but when you're dealing with a few hundred albums and a few thousand songs it's a pretty daunting task.

More adventures are on the horizon...

No comments: