Friday, July 07, 2006

July 4th Holiday


Fourth of July necessities: food, beer, water (preferably ocean), friends, & fireworks. I feel like I covered all of these criteria excessively over the past week.

Here are some pictures from my July 4th holiday:
Charleston & St. Simons Gallery

I just want to say thank you to my good buddy Stiles for his hospitality in Charleston and his family in St. Simons for all the delicious gluten free food.

Thanks to Cain for the gas powered blender on the beach and the daiquiris, and his cousin Ashley for being the kindest, funniest redneck from Albany, GA I've ever met.

Thanks to Nelson for the Red, White, & You party which consisted of chili dogs, baked beans, potato salad, beer, and a few hundred dollars worth of explosives. All the summer essentials to celebrate America anyone could ask for.

Thanks to Fiji Ted for taking me out on his boat and letting us watch fireworks from his dock.

Thanks to my friend formerly known as Ronnie and his roommates for grilling everything under the sun and letting me eat it. I wish I had some pictures!

Thanks to Scooter and his family for letting me crash at their house on Folly Beach and feeding me even more food.

I can safely say, "I'm full."

Let freedom ring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heyward- it was good to see you again after your adventures in Japan! You keep posting and I will keep reading......

Best,

Ron(nie)