Thursday, November 30, 2006

SIT MAT38 Blog


Recently, I've been learning about various approaches to teaching languages and the guiding principles behind each specific approach.

As I was looking into one approach, it occured to me how much emphasis and value I put into the concept of community. I've come to realize that 'community' is very important to me everywhere and I go, and my actions reflect this in different ways.

In the same vain as the Meet the MATs podcast I started earlier this year, which has slowed down recently, my newest project is a team blog for all my classmates.

The SIT MAT38 blog is now up and running. Hopefully, in the coming months as everyone goes out into various corners of the world for their internships, this blog will give some interesting insights.

http://sitmat38.blogspot.com/

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

No comments: