Thursday, January 25, 2007

Geotag

I don’t know about ya’ll, but I love taking pictures, and I love looking at maps when I’m traveling. It just so happens, I realized I could link my photos to a world map with Flickr.

For those paying attention to my Photostream on the right sidebar, I learned how to “geotag” my pictures. If you click on a photo, it will take you to my Flickr page, where you will see the photo and a list of details next to the photo
If you click on the “Map” link, it will show you a satellite view of where the photo was taken, and you can zoom in or out of the map to get a better idea where in the world I went.

Hope this helps put things in perspective.

Peace by Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU
I LIVE IN VERACRUZ
COULD IT BE POSIBLE?

PORTEÑA

will said...

geotag is awesome. portena is gonna grab your biscuits.