The following are my New Years Resolutions for 2010:
- Read more. Turn off the computer at night and read a book or magazine before going to sleep.
- Write more. Update my blog on a more regular basis. Even if I have nothing to say and it's piss poorly written.
- See more live music. The second half of '09 I feel like I saw the most live music I've seen in the past decade. Continue that. Music is my church, and Lord knows I need to be saved.
- Cook. I wanna to say, "cook more," but the honest truth is that I don't cook at all, and I need to learn or at least try. I wanna spend time in the kitchen preparing my own meals with more veggies and less meat.
- Travel more. I wanna go camping in Yosemite, visit family in San Diego, and generally familiarize myself with the great state of California.
- Take more pictures. I work in a school with amazing, international students. Unfortunately they are only in the States for a limited time, and I want to do a better job documenting my time with them.
- Use social networks & media. As with the previously stated resolution, I've been building an unbelievable global network of friends for the past decade, and I want to do a better job maintaining those friendships and connections.
- Call my mom & both my grandmothers more often.
- Remain positive. No matter what, and don't let the bastards drag me down.
Please wish me luck in this year!