Thursday, June 17, 2004

Technical Difficulties

Wednesday night Yahoo BB, my Internet Service Provider, decided to terminate my service for reasons unknown to me and without proper notification, so I'm typing this post at one of my elementary schools.

I'm desperately trying to get my internet service reestablished, but I have no idea how long it will take. Hopefully not too long, but situations like this in Japan tend to take longer than expected.

This weekend I'm going to Tahara-shi, located about 75mins SE of Nagoya on the Pacific Ocean, to try my hand at surfing and to visit my friend Jason Oatis and his wife Haruka.

Sunday morning the three of us will drive to Shizuoka Prefecture to attend the World Peace and Prayer Day being hosted by a group of Native American Indians. It should be an interesting gathering with onsite camping at the base of Mt. Fuji.

We will return home late Tuesday afternoon, so hopefully I can get the ball rolling on my internet service today before I leave and come home to post some pictures from the event.

Thank God it's Friday!!

No comments: