Tuesday, April 04, 2006

>>> Site Syndication <<<



With the boom of blogs and podcasts, RSS feeds are becoming increasingly relevant to Internet users because it's an easy way for users to subscribe to websites and receive notifications when those sites are updated. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.

I'm still learning how to use RSS, and I have a long way to go, but in the meantime, I'm trying to offer this blog up for syndication.



In my opinion, the easiest way is to sign up for subscription by email. If you enter your email address below, you will receive an email anytime I post a new entry.



Powered by FeedBlitz




Alternatively, you can click on one of the icons below to add this blog's headlines to your Yahoo, Google, or AOL pages.



Add to Google

Add to My AOL



Lastly, if you're using the newest version of Safari or Firefox, you can click the RSS or syndication icon in the address bar and simply bookmark the feed address.

or



I hope ya'll find this useful and it saves the time of checking for updates and being disappointed if I'm too busy or lazy to make posts.

Peace.

No comments: